- This event has passed.
Handbook of Professional Facilitation
October 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 8:30 am CEST
What does a facilitator need to know? What makes a good facilitator?
The purpose of this short interactive session is to:
Inform you about the content of the new Handbook of Professional Facilitation.
Learn what you know and what you don’t know about facilitation.
About the book:
In the Handbook of Professional Facilitation: Theory, Tools, and Design, Pepe Nummi shows you the strategies and tools that professional group leaders use to help people understand each other, work together, and make better decisions. In this 450-page handbook you’ll learn:
- The most effective group methods
- How to combine group tools to guide groups through structured dialogue
- How to use professional tools that help groups address complex topics and work past challenging emotions
- The best practices for leading engaging virtual meetings
- The core competencies of professional facilitation
- Organisational development processes
This book provides a complete overview of everything you need to become a world-class professional facilitator.