- This event has passed.
Facilitation Best Practice Sharing To Effectively Navigate Hybrid Workplaces
October 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am CEST
As we recover from the pandemic and the world is going back to face-to-face, hybrid workplaces are becoming part of the new normal. In this new normal, facilitation is a critical skill necessary to engage participants and teammates. The session’s intent is to share best practices and new insights on facilitation to navigate workshops and meetings in hybrid workplaces. Together, let us look into the differences between face-to-face and hybrid workshop facilitation, looking at advantages/disadvantages based on current experiences. In this best practice sharing, let us help each other adapt to workshop facilitation in the new normal of the workplace.
Facilitator: Emmanuel Zara, Jr
Presently, EJ is the Management Director of a firm that specializes in leadership, strategic planning, coaching, and learning and development solutions. As a trainer, EJ delivers high-powered globally accredited professional development training to various local and SEA clients. Among the training that he conducts are: LeadersWindow, Five Choices, First Things First, Building Teams, Conflict Management, Change Management, etc. EJ was also a professor at the Enderun Colleges and the College of St. Benilde where he taught the theories of Management and Marketing and Strategic Management as part of the curriculum of these schools.
In 2022, he also completed his PhD in Leadership and Organizational Development at the Ateneo Loyola Schools.
Who may attend:
- Facilitators and aspiring Facilitators
- Leaders and Managers who conduct and navigate virtual and hybrid workplaces
- Trainers and Consultants
Online Registration at https://www.philippineseminars.com/seminar/637-facilitation-best-practices-sharing-to-effectively-navigate-hybrid-workplaces
- Regular Rate – Php 800/pax
- Early Bird– Php600/pax (On or Before 11:30 PM of October 18, 2022. Please use voucher code –irb261
- Group Promo: book 3 tickets or more – Php 500/pax (voucher code is not needed)
- FREE for IAF Philippines Members – you will receive your voucher code through your member’s registered email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +639984784628