Activities and Techniques for Great Remote Workshops
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CEST
When you have a workshop – remotely or in-person – you always want it to be engaging and productive. However, it is easier for participants to get bored, check emails, or generally disengage when everyone is behind a computer. It does not have to be that way!
Not only can remote workshops be interactive and fun, with the right planning and facilitation they can lead to real and meaningful results.
Impact by Design has been working remotely for years, and we focus on making in-person and remote workshops highly engaging, productive, and driven towards desired outcomes. This interactive training will introduce you to some of our favorite activities and techniques for helping people come together to do significant planning and decision-making. You will find the insights and information you need to help make remote workshops a success.
During this interactive 90-minute training, you can expect to:
- Learn about the essential elements of good remote workshop preparation and design
- Get ideas about specific activities and facilitation techniques that work well in a remote context
- Share your own remote workshop experiences and ideas and learn from others
- Identify new tips you can use right away to make your remote workshops even better
- Ask questions relative to your own work and experiences